Saturday, July 12, 2014

The newest family member

  Just after the new year a stray dog showed up in our neighborhood. The poor thing was so skinny probably she was skinnier than the girls on America's Next Top Model. She would come running up to us with her tail between her legs scared out of her mind. I felt so bad for the poor puppy and so did Mom. Mom and I started feeding her sandwich meat, tuna, or anything we had in our fridge. Dad was against it and didn't want anything to do with the puppy but he came around later. We were told some people in the neighborhood want the puppy out so we took her in.

  We along with one of Dad's co-worker my English teacher tried finding the puppy a new home. After a bath, food, a vet check, and a new name she was looking a lot better. We named her Polly first but Dad decided she should be CJ and well that stayed. My teacher told us about a home for her but we kept her. She is now our dog. I told my teacher about us keeping CJ and my teacher was so happy she told me she hoped we kept her.

 CJ is a very loved member of the Geraghty family. She is funny, cute, and just a really good puppy dog. When she plays it's by herself. She rolls on the floor and throws the ball and catches it. When she wags her tail she also wags her butt. CJ loves to be pet and belly rubs. She is a daddy's girl. Dad is her master and she follows him everywhere. I give CJ so many nicknames most of them I use only once.
CJ nickname list:
siege
fluffy bunny
fluffy
airplane ears
puppy
blonde dog
upper guppy

I have a lot more.

  CJ is a awesome puppy dog and I am so she showed up in our neighborhood.

bunny dog (my doing)


selfie with the puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment