Sunday, October 19, 2014

Baked Stuffed Apples

 As we enter fall that means fall treats come out. My all time favorite fall treat is baked stuffed apples. I made stuffed apples tonight, I stuffed my apples with pecans. There are many more things you can put in the apples such as ice cream, other nut, granola, and many more.

Here is what I put in the apples and how I did them:

- candied pecans
I candied them with maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, butter, grapefruit juice, and a little bit of thyme. 
To cook the apples I hallowed them out leaving some apple left. Then I stuffed the pecans in the apples till pecans spilled out. Then a sprinkle of brown sugar and in too the oven. I cooked them for about 25 minutes until the apple was soft. Eat them when they're fresh out of the oven, it tastes better that way.

  When I cook from my mind I don't measure. I just kinda put some together till I'm happy with it.
  What's your favorite fall treat?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment