Thursday, November 25, 2010

Special time with Daddy.

The whale was gone when Daddy took this picture.
     Yesterday Daddy and I  went to Sato Sushi. It is by the grocery store.  For dinner, Daddy had California Rolls and I had whale and six pieces of  Nigiri Sushi.  It was really good.

     For dessert we went to the grocery store.  The grocery store is called ICA.   It has a dessert bar with chocolate desserts.  We got 10 pieces of chocolate, two of each type. There were cups made of chocolate with chocolate inside with something on top.  Then we went home and ate some.  They were REALLY good!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! A food blog! What fun. I wish I could get my kids blogging more. It's a good way to share ideas and practice writing. I do not like sushi... as, despite growing up with a fishing pole in my hand, I do not like seafood, but the chocolate with chocolate sounds great!

    ReplyDelete