Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yummy Yummy Macaroon

     On Thursday,  Mommy, Daddy, Aidan, and I went for a walk and we saw Pascal.  Pascal is a restaurant and konditori (bakery) in Oslo.  They have cakes and macaroons in their window.  So we went in.  We got one of each flavor of macaroon, like grape, strawberry, lemon, white chocolate, chocolate, pistachio, earl gray, caramel,and coffee.  There are many more flavors, but I forget the rest.  Then we went home and ate some. They were really good.

     On Saturday, we went back and had lunch.  Pascal was really crowded.  For lunch I got Goulash, Mommy got baked cod, Daddy and Aidan got fried chicken leg on salad.  Mommy and I got dessert .   Mommy got Chocovanille.  It is a slice of chocolate mousse with a vanilla cream inside.  I got Choc'o'choc.  That is a slice of chocolate mousse with roasted cocoa beans inside.  The desserts we got were as good as the macaroons.  Our waiter said the Queen and King get a cake from Pascal every day.


I will go to Pascal again before I leave Norway.

No comments:

Post a Comment