Saturday, October 23, 2010

Good-bye dinner

YesterdayMommy, Daddy, Aidanand I went for dinner with Aprelle, Rick, Sydney, Jilland Adam.  We went to Rio Grande.  Daddy and I went a little late but Mommy and Aidan went before us.  We got chips, salsa, and guacamole for appetizers.  We had to pass the guacamole around the table.  Sydney liked the guacamole.  For dinner, I got a beef enchilada, so did Sydney and Aidan.  They were really good.   Mommy and Daddy got chicken enchiladas, Aprelle got flautas, Rick got shrimp wrapped  in bacon, and Jill got a cheese and onion enchilada.  I don't know what Adam got.  Sydney liked her dinner too.  For dessert I got a pumpkin flan.  It was really good.  Aprelle got sopapillas for all of us for dessert.  There were no sopapillas left.   Mommy, Aprelle, and Jill had swirls with flamingos.  I got to keep the flamingos.  We all walked home together.



Aprelle's Flautas

Mommy's Chicken Enchiladas (Daddy had this too)

Jill's Cheese and Onion Enchiladas
Rick's Shrimp wrapped in bacon
This the Beef Enchilada that all the kids had to eat.

This is Adam's dinner, I don't know what it is.


1 comment:

  1. JoJo, we had such a great time with you and boy was the food great! Looking at the pictures makes me hungry. See you soon and thanks.

    ReplyDelete