Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Special Time with Mommy

Yesterday Mommy and I had special time.  We went to Shiki Sushi.  It is a restaurant in the Ballston Mall.   We had calamari tempura rings  for the appetizer.  I had  tuna rolls and squid for dinner and mommy had dynamite rolls.  Dynamite roll are crab, avocado, and tempura flake sushi topped with baked scallops, scallion, mayo, and sweet soy.  It was really good.  The people who work there are really happy.

After dinner we went for ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery.  I got Strawberry Banana Rendezvous ice cream, in a waffle cone, dipped in chocolate with chocolate sprinkles.  It has strawberries, bananas, white chocolate chips and graham cracker pie crust crumbs.  It was really good.  Mommy shared it with me.   Then we went home.                                                                  

4 comments:

  1. Jo! I am so excited that you have a blog! I can't wait to follow your adventures around the world....

    Amiee

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoJo that sounded so good I can't wait to go there. Thanks for the great review and Sydney says Hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jo! That Cold Stone concoction sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete